Are you looking to study in the United States? We have great news for you! There is now a call for applicants for fellowships at the University of Minnesota. In the next few paragraphs, we’ll tell you everything you need to know about this fellowship, including its many benefits and how to apply.
Fully Funded Masters Scholarship to the University of Minnesota 2023
International students are eligible to apply for the University of Minnesota Fellowship 2023–2024, which provides full financial support. This award is available for students pursuing a master’s degree. This scholarship covers the full cost of tuition, as well as living and travel expenses, as well as medical insurance.
The Sawiris Social Development Foundation is pleased to announce the beginning of the fourth round of the Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Scholarship Program. This program is intended for candidates who wish to earn a Master of Developmental Practice degree from the Hubert H. Humphrey School of Public Affairs at the University of Minnesota in the United States of America.
Candidates who are interested in obtaining a Master of Developmental Practice degree from the Hubert H. Humphrey School of Public Affairs at the University of Minnesota in the state of Minnesota, located in the United States of America, are encouraged to apply for this program.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): University of Minnesota
- Study in: USA
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Click here to view all the available masters programs
- Program Period: Two years
- December 15: Deadline for consideration for both University of Minnesota fellowships and Humphrey School merit-based aid
- January 15: Deadline for consideration for Humphrey School merit-based aid
The scholarship provides the recipients with below benefits:
- Full tuition.
- Living expenses.
- Travel and health insurance.
Requirements to Apply for a Fellowship at the University of Minnesota
To qualify for a University of Minnesota Fellowship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Country: All Countries
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or something similar in a related field from a well-known school.
- Meet the requirements for getting into the MDP academic program.
- Demonstrate excellent professional and academic track record.
- Demonstrate that you have good people skills through extracurricular activities, community service, or your own business.
- Show that you can’t pay for school with your own money.
- The Humphrey School of Public Affairs doesn’t require any specific experience or academic track. However, students who have a strong background in the liberal arts and good quantitative and analytical skills will be best prepared to do well in school.
- You should have taken math, statistics, and economics courses before.
- Knowledge of the English language is necessary. Valid TOEFL or IELTS exam scores with a minimum of 600 (paper-based), 250 (computer-based), or 100 (Internet-based, with a minimum of 22 on each section) on the TOEFL, or 7 on the IELTS.
- You must have a valid Graduate Record Exam (GRE) score. There is no required score.
- HR letter from present job, containing salary/salary slip or bank statement in case of unemployed.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Copy of valid passport ID page.
- Updated resume.
- All undergraduate and graduate (if applicable) transcripts.
- One personal photo.
How to Apply for University of Minnesota Fellowship:
Please follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
- Choose Your Program: On its two campuses, the Graduate School offers research-based graduate programs leading to master’s and doctoral degrees in a total of more than 130 different fields of study.
- Review Application Criteria: The prerequisites for each program’s application could be different from one another. Ensure that you have the necessary documents and that you meet the requirements.
- Contact Your Program of Interest: It is possible that your application for admission will not be reviewed by programs that require certain materials until they have received these document.
- Check Application Deadlines: To make sure your application is processed quickly, we recommend that you send in your completed application and all required materials at least two weeks before your application deadline.
- Apply Now: Fill out the application, upload your transcripts and other credentials, and pay the application fee.
For more information about the University of Minnesota Fellowship, please visit official website: Official Website
Leave a Comment